We now use Digital X-rays. A
small electronic sensor is used instead of film. The image is
transmitted instantly to the computer.
Advantages of this technology include:
- X-rays reviewed in large format which enhances diagnosis
- X-rays can be printed or emailed
- Lower levels of radiation exposure
- Green! No chemicals to process film
Computerized Records and Charting
Our office is completely electronic (paperless). This has many advantages including both accessibility and accuracy.
These records include all aspects of your care:
- Clinical notes
- Periodontal charting
- Reports Appointments
- Treatment plans
State of the Art Dental Chairs
chairs are ultra-soft leather with special ergonomic design to increase
patient comfort. Lower-back massage and heat are also available through
the chair itself!
The use of magnification, refined instrumentation, smaller sutures and illumination provides less traumatic surgery with:
- Accuracy and precision
- Delicate and gentler handling of the tissues
- Less post-operative discomfort
- Enhanced results
use of controlled three-dimensional ultrasound vibrations opens up a
new age for Scaling, Bone Recontouring, Extraction and Sinus grafting in
both Implant and Periodontal Therapy:
- Plaque and calculus removal that is minimally traumatic
- Maximal Surgical Precision
- Minimizes damage to soft tissues
- Blood-free surgical site
Digital 3D Imaging
We have a state of the art 3-D Cone Bean Scanner installed in our office. This scan is used for diagnosis when conventional X-rays are not sufficient and also for implant related therapies. It allows for greater accuracy and diagnosis by giving a detailed 3D view of upper and lower jaws.
It provides the following:
- Location of important anatomic structures such as nerves, blood vessels and the sinuses
- The amount of available bone for the placement of dental implants
- The quality of bone
- Less radiation then conventional medical scans
Implant Simulation Software
This software integrates seemlessly with our Digital 3D Scanner. It allows for improved accuracy of dental implant placement in relation to adjacent teeth, anatomic structures and the opposing jaw.
benefits in using lasers in periodontal treatment are many. The laser
is more precise, enhances wound healing and is less traumatic.
The laser can be used for:
- Gingival recontouring
- Apthous ulcer (cold sore) treatment
- Abscess drainage
- Soft tissue crown lengthening
- Periodontal pockets